How to sign up in Bit2Me? Step by step...
Mon, 25 Jul, 2022 at 11:16 AM
Before you start buying and selling cryptocurrencies on our platform, you have to sign up by following the steps below:
- Visit our website Bit2Me in order to access our platform. All you have to do is go to Sign up Section or click on this link.
- You have to choose between Personal Account or Company Account. Enter your email address and choose a password. You have to accept the terms and conditions. Then just click on the Create New Account button.
- Once you have signed up, check your email. You will find the message from Bit2Me to verify your account. Click on Confirm My Email. If the button does not work, copy the attached link into your browser to confirm. You will be able to verify your e-mail account in a simple and easy way. (If you have not received the message yet, click on the Resend Email button. Remember to also check your spam folder).
- When you confirm your email address go to the next step where you have to specify your nationality, the address of your tax residence and link your phone number. To verify the phone number, you will receive a code by sms that you have to enter after pressing the button "CONTINUE AND SEND SMS".
- The next step is to Verify your identity where you have to upload a photo of your ID document on both sides and a facial verification. It is important to give permissions of your camera to be able to take the photos. If you want to know more about this process you can visit this article.
- You are now at the last step where you have to fill in a short form.
Congratulations! You are now a Bit2Me user! After signing up you are one step closer to cryptocurrencies. You can click the button below to get started with the creation of your Bit2Me Wallet, CREATE WALLET NOW!
TIPS : Create a strong and secure password
Bit2Me Wallet is a very secure wallet where you can store your cryptocurrencies and manage them as you wish. But the security also depends on your side by using a strong and secure password for your account. We recommend you to take into account the following criteria for your password:
- Do not use personal data for your password. Neither your name, nor your ID number, nor telephone numbers, nor your date of birth. No data that can be easily associated to you.
- Use an alphanumeric password, with special characters, lowercase and uppercase. It must contain numbers and letters together with special characters, this will ensure that the password is secure.
- Do not share your passwords with anyone, manage your wallets on your own. Remember: IT'S YOUR MONEY.
Why do you have to verify your Bit2Me account?
At Bit2Me we comply with all EU legal requirements, which includes a complete KYC (Know Your Customer) service and a strong AML (Anti Money Laundering) strategy. That is why we have a personal data verification service that you can complete in three easy steps.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.