Why haven't I been able to affiliate properly?
Thu, 18 Mar, 2021 at 2:46 PM
Some of the main reasons may be one of the following:
- The sent link is incorrect
Check the link and verify that it contains all the characters.
- The person that received the link did not use it
Often times when someone sends an affiliate link to another person or publishes it online, the person that received the link goes directly to the Bit2Me website by entering the principle URL in the browser or by searching for our name in Google. This usually happens when the link is shared on social networks, WhatsApp, or Telegram where you can see the typical summary view of the link, which shows the name of the website and a basic description of the page directed by the link.
- The person receiving the link does not accept or delete cookies
In addition, if you send the affiliate link to a person who opens it in a browser that does not accept cookies or that has disabled the option to accept cookies there will not be proof that the person that creates the account with Bit2Me was referred by a third party.
- Make sure that the configuration of the affiliated link is correct.
- If you share it with family and friends, please, make sure that they enter the website through this link in a browsing session that accepts cookies.
- We do not manually refer any user account to another.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.