Why haven't I been able to link properly?
Wed, 11 Jan, 2023 at 4:23 PM
Some of the main reasons may be the following:
- The link sent is incorrect
Check the link and verify that it contains all the characters.
- The person that received the link did not use it
Many times someone sends a referral link to another person or posts it online. The person that has received the link is able to see it but does not use it. He/she goes to Bit2Me website by entering directly the main URL in the browser or by searching our name in google. This usually happens when we share the link via social networks, whatsapp or telegram, where the typical summary view of the link may appear showing the name of the website and a basic description of the page to which the link directs.
- The person receiving the link does not accept the cookies or delete them.
- Make sure the link distribution by the referrer is correct.
- If you share it with family and friends, please make sure that they enter through that link from a browser that accepts cookies.
- In case your referee does not appear in your referral panel, you can consult the following article as he has 7 days to link the referral code to his account manually.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.