What is a Hash? How to access the HASH operations?
Its use in Bitcoin as a cryptographic function applied to any dataset, we will obtain a random hash of fixed length, which will always be the same for the same data.
- How to access the Hash operations?
- We have to look for the wallet address: https://wallet.bit2me.com/pockets/ and click on the menu RECEIVE.
- A window will pop up with the wallet data and the address we have to copy.
- In the following link, we have to paste the wallet address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
- When we are in the corresponding page, on the left side of each operation we will see the corresponding HASH.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.