How to link a referee?
Wed, 11 Jan, 2023 at 11:52 AM
At Bit2Me we have developed a win-win referral system where everyone wins: we win, you win, your referee win... and furthermore, the more you referees you have the more you win.
What is the difference between a referrer and a referee?
- The referrer is the person who signs up in Bit2Me and wants to make a profit based on commissions.
- The referee is the person who signs up from a link shared by the referrer in order to operate in Bit2Me.
A user can be linked automatically only during the next 30 days when opening the referral link (from the same device) or manually, during the next 7 days after registration, so no further linking would be allowed.
In order a user to be referred to another one, it can be done in the following ways:
- automatically: via a referral link or QR code
- manually: by linking through a referral code
The first method is automatic: with a LINK or QR CODE.
- The referrer has to provide his code to his referee found in his referral panel by clicking on the SHARE CODE button.
- A window with referral link will pop up and below a QR image which we can download to share with friends, family etc.... and also post it on FACEBOOK, LINKEDIN.....
- Once the referee opens the link, he will be able to sign up directly, since this link is registered in the computer as a COOKIE.
- The referrer has to check up his referral panel to make sure his referee appears there. If not, the manually steps can be followed.
The second method: manually through your user profile:
- The referrer has to provide his code to his referee which can be found in his referral panel by clicking on the SHARE CODE button.
- From the section: OTHER WAYS TO SHARE a code will be displayed.
- The referee has to access his PROFILE panel, and click on LINK AS A REFERRAL.
- A window will pop up where system will ask to enter the referral code.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.