How do Bit2Me commissions work?
At Bit2Me we are working to offer an easy and fast service for our users.
There are several types of transactions:
- Deposit: deposit money in your EURO WALLET by card, Tikebit or bank transfer
- Withdrawal: withdraw from your euro wallet to a SEPA bank account
- Cryptocurrency swap (purchase, exchange, sell): any exchange of currencies (euro to Ripple, Bitcoin to Ethereum ...)
- Transfer: send cryptocurrencies to an external wallet
- 0% commission: when you make a deposit
- 2.5% commission: for currency SWAP service.
- 0% miners commission if you store it in Bit2Me, which means that the miners commission is paid only if you want to send it from Bit2me to an external wallet (cold wallet, ...)
- 0.5% commission: withdrawal to your bank account.
SUMMARY: No commissions for balancy recharge, however, each swap has a commission of 2.5% and also when you want to transfer to another wallet (external to Bit2Me) miners commission is applied.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.