How can I check if I am subscribed to the Whitelist?
Once you sign up through the form, if the data is received successfully you will see an on-screen message confirming your registration. In addition, you should receive an email within 5-10 minutes.
If you do not receive this email, these are the possible reasons:
- When filling out the form you did not enter your email correctly. It is possible that you skipped some letters when writing it, please fill in the form again and make sure to write your email correctly.
- The form was not sent. Be sure to click the submit button. After clicking the button and your information is sent, a confirmation message will appear. If this message does not appear, it is not being sent. Try completing the form from a different browser.
- Check your promotions or spam folder. You can use your email provider's search engine to find the email more easily. Our emails are sent by the address email@example.com . If you do the search you should find it quickly. Add this address to your address book or contacts.
- If you are already on the list, you will not receive the email again. Once you are on the list the system does not allow you to reset the entry, so you will not receive the mail again (you have received it before). If you interacted in the past with content directly related to the token (tokenization course, tokenization guide or guide on how to participate in the Bit2Me ICO), you automatically become part of the whitelist.
- The mail has bounced. This means that the mail could not be delivered due to some error with your provider. Make sure you have enough space in your inbox to be able to receive emails.
- On some occasions you may have not noticed the email. May be you receive many emails every day and this is very common. Check your recycle bin to confirm that you have not inadvertently deleted the email.
- You unsubscribed in the past. If you clicked on an unsubscribe button from our lists or requested to be removed from our database, it is likely that you will not receive our emails.
- If you have unsubscribed from our lists or requested to be removed from our database, it is likely that you will not receive our emails.
If your case does not match any of the above. Please contact us (open ticket) and provide us with your registration email address to check what happened.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.