What kind of operations can be done in TRADE?
The types of operations that can be done with Bit2Me Trade are as follows:
- will be executed at the best available price in the order book.
- it's executed immediately
- the exact price of the trade is not guaranteed
- allows you to buy or sell at a fixed price you determine, although depending on how the market moves you can get a better price
- it's executed when the market price reaches the fixed price
- there is no guarantee that the order will be executed
Order STOP LIMIT
- the user has to fix 2 prices: STOP PRICE and LIMIT PRICE
- when the market reaches the STOP price then the order becomes a LIMIT order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.