How to verify my card?
As you may already know, in Bit2Me we care the most about the security of our customers, in order to avoid one card to be used fraudulently, we need to verify that you are the card holder.
- Verification is MANDATORY for all users, each one will receive an email with the instructions at any given time (same one as this article).
- Until it is verified by our OPERATIONS Department, purchases will be blocked and will be sent manually, purchase price will be applied at the time of its processing.
IMPORTANT: Before verifying your card, it must be added to your account following the instructions below: How to add a new card?
- Step 1: Add the card from your account by following these steps.
- Step 2: Take a picture of the front part of your debit/credit/prepaid card you have added (you can cover first 12 digits).
- Step 3: Take another picture of you holding your bank card and your ID card / Passport/ (you can cover first 12 digits of the card. We must see your face, the bank card and the ID document).
If you have a virtual card, you can hold the card in one device and take the photo with another.
- Step 4: Send both photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the photos with legible quality and without any retouching. We will verify the validity of the photos and process your purchase.
Your card will be automatically authorized for future purchases, so this verification will no longer be necessary. In case your card is not accepted, the purchase will be rejected and the payment will be refunded (24 / 48 business hours).
If you have any doubts, you can contact us. We are here to help you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.