What is the Double Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Mon, 9 Jan, 2023 at 4:10 PM
Two-factor authentication offers additional security in the login process.
To do this you need to download one of these two applications to your device:
The application generates a single-use 6-digit verification code that will change every 60 seconds to provide additional security.
To activate 2FA in Bit2Me, you have to follow these steps:
- Connect to your Bit2Me account from here.
- Access the SECURITY button located at the top left.
- Click on the SET YOUR 2FA button
- You will get a screen with a QR code, a username and a secret password that we will have to keep:
- You have to scan this code from the Google Authenticator app or Twilio Authy app by choosing the SCAN A BAR CODE OPTION to capture the QR code with your device's camera or with the private key that appears on the screen.
- Once the Google Authenticator app or Twilio Authy app is linked to our Bit2Me account, we will see the 6-digit code that you will need each time we want to connect to Bit2Me.
If you lose your 2FA, you can follow these instructions: Have you lost access to your 2FA?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.