Updated on Mon, 10 Jul, 2023 at 11:46 AM
Yes, you can. Bit2Me Card allows you to link your cryptocurrencies on Earn to make payments at merchants while still earning your corresponding rewards.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the left side menu and click on the 'Card' options menu, as seen below:
2. Then select Physical or Virtual card
3. The next step is to click on the Mastercard icon, as shown below:
4. Then you must select the corresponding wallet with funds available and look for the phrase 'Funds in Earn' indicated in the bottom left corner, as shown below:
5. Once you have selected the wallet you wish to link, it will appear linked with balance information, as shown below.
Currently, you can link the following cryptocurrencies directly to your Bit2Me Card from Earn:
Over time, more cryptocurrencies will be added.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback