Updated on Fri, 9 Dec, 2022 at 3:09 PM
The process to activate your physical card starts from the main 'Card' page, as seen on the image below.
1. In order to activate your card, you have to enter the last four difgits of it.
2. Once you introduce the last four digits correctly, the "Active card" button will be enabled.
3. Once activated, you will see a notification on the same screen confirming that operation has been completed successfully.
4.The next step is to link a wallet to the card. When you click the Link wallet button, a modal will open.
5. Then you will see a display with the wallets you already have in your Bit2Me account available for linking.
6. Finally, once the wallet has been selected, it is reflected as linked on the main page of the physical card.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback