What is a Hash? How to access the transaction HASH?
Tue, 12 Jul, 2022 at 10:28 AM
A hash is the result of a hash function, which is a cryptographic operation that generates unique and unrepeatable identifiers from a given piece of information. Hashes are a key part of blockchain technology and they have a wide utility.
- How to access the transaction Hash operations?
- We have to look for the wallet address: https://wallet.bit2me.com/pockets/ and click on the menu RECEIVE.
- A window will pop up with the wallet data and the address we have to copy.
- In the following link, we have to paste the wallet address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer (in case of Bitcoin)
- When we are in the corresponding page, on the left side of each operation we will see the corresponding HASH.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.