Updated on Thu, 21 Sep, 2023 at 3:43 PM
You can request your physical card through the Bit2Me app, if you have fiscal residence in Spain (and delivery address within the Spanish territory) and/or countries within the EEA zone, by accessing the Card section in the side menu.
IMPORTANT! Users with Spanish nationality must be registered and verified with their DNI in order to activate their Bit2Me Card. If you are verified with another document and wish to activate your Bit2Me Card please contact with Bit2Me support
To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the left side menu and click on the 'Card' options menu, as shown below:
2. Then click on "Physical" card.
3.Next step is to click on "I want my physical card".
4. The next step is to select the 'payment method', it has to be a credit or debit card by default or you have to add a new card and confirm the payment.
5. Next, you have to enter the delivery address where you want to receive the card and verify before confirm the address.
IMPORTANT! Remember that after confirming your card request you will not be able to change the delivery address. Make sure it is correct.
6. The last step is to read and accept the terms and conditions of Pecunia and make the card payment.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback