I can't access my account, what can I do?
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 4:45 PM
If you have a problem to access your account, we offer you the following solutions:
- Please, check if you have entered the data correctly (email and/or password)
- If you forgot your password, you have to click on Password Recovery: from this link.
You will receive a recovery password link that will allow you to change the password and access your account.
- Open Incognito Window in Google Chrome:
- On the top right click in More: New Incognito Window:
- A new window will pop up. On the top corner, search for the incognito icon.
- Try to access your Bit2me account again.
If you are not able to access your account, please, open a ticket explaining the issue and sending us a screenshot.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.