How do I verify my Bit2Me account? Step by Step…
In order to buy and sell on Bit2Me you need to verify the account. To do this, we first have to fill in our data (name, surname, identity number, nationality, date of birth ...)
- We open the Bit2Me page, and click on ACCESS (at the top)
- We connect with our email and password.
- Once the GENERAL profile (email, user and phone) is completed, we go to the IDENTITY part to complete the verification.
- Verification is done in 3 steps: INFORMATION, IDENTITY AND UPLOAD PHOTOS
To take the photos correctly, you can follow our guide here: How should you take registration photos?
- Once all the data has been filled in, our Verification Department will be in charge of making the verification and accepting or denying indicating the reason (Article: Why has my verification been denied?)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.